Any business that serves food carries the risk that its product could cause food poisoning or transmit a communicable disease. Adding the Food Contamination Endorsement to your policy gives you insurance for this risk. With most policies, the insurer will pay for lost income if the restaurant is closed down due to a covered loss and will also pay for clean up expenses, food replacement and additional advertising expenses to restore your reputation.
Other useful property coverages are:
- Spoilage: Covers the value of property spoiled as a result of a breakdown of your temperature control system due to conditions beyond your control.
- Mechanical Breakdown: Covers mechanical or electrical breakdown to your boilers, pressure vessels, refrigeration systems, piping and mechanical and electrical machines or apparatus that generate, transmit or simply use mechanical or electrical power.
- Outdoor Signs: Covers an outdoor sign not attached to the building.
- Burglary and Robbery: Covers the risk of theft by outsiders.
- Employee Theft: Covers some risks of theft by your own employees.
We can also help you cover:
- General Liability
- Liquor Liability
- Business Vehicles
- Workers Comp
Don't let these kinds of risk factors undermine the success of your restaurant. We're here to help with coverage that fits your needs and keeps you covered. Contact Alcorn Insurance for a quote!