Skip to main content


Motor homes and travel trailers offer a freedom and joy that’s unique regardless of the size of coach or fifth wheel you explore with. 

As a vehicle, though, your motor home needs insurance to protect you from crashes, medical costs, and other risk factors while you’re driving on the road. Comprehensive RV insurance should also protect you when you have stopped and camped. That means you need insurance closer to what you find in a homeowner's policy.

An RV policy should include the following coverages:

  • Personal liability: Protection in case someone is injured in or around your RV.
  • Personal property: Enhanced property insurance that will protect the contents of your RV in case of theft or damage.
  • Additional living expenses: Protection that helps pay for your cost of living if you are displaced from your motor home.
  • Attached accessories: Another layer of protection that covers your awning, tv antennas or other accessories that might be damaged.

Let Alcorn Insurance help you choose a policy that will fit your individual needs. Protecting your assets with a comprehensive, effective plan is our goal and our specialty. A well-chosen policy can lessen the impact of some of life’s most common unforeseen perils. We’re here to help when you are considering RV Insurance.


Let's talk
We would love to hear from you!